Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

For the LUV of Vintage Fridays!

Halloween isn't over yet. Today at the office we had a costume day! I decided to wear my navy blue with white striped dress and an anchor belt. Can you guess what I was??

(Photo cred. Thee Boyfriend)
What I like about this dress is that I not only can use it as a costume but I can wear it to a fancy dinner or to walk around the city. I can combine this dress with some white or black heels or even blue and white striped wedges.



I also combined this outfit with this earring which I used as a pendant. I thought this was really cool because it had a lot of detail on it and also because it was the only one I found, so I had to have it. Although this is a bit heavy to wear on your ear, it makes a great addition on your outfit. I really enjoyed wearing this today.


Costume day at the office was a ton of fun. Everyone put together their own outfits and it was just cool seeing the creativity. I hope there are more dress-up days soon!

For LA, With Luv
Fati <3


No comments:

Post a Comment