Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

My Style Monday



The Messy Bun
(Photo cred: Jamie Stevens)
I've always found it hard to pick a hair-style, especially when I'm rushing for work. Since my hair is curly, I never know what I wanna do. Do I wanna straighten it or give it some more curls? After much debate, I always end up going with my "go to" hair style, The Messy Bun. 

I don't know what it is about this type of hair-style, but it's one of my favorites. I think it's because its easy to do and you can rock it with anything, like with a dress or even a denim jacket. One thing that I noticed is that depending on what you wear, your hair gives your outfit a certain look. A definition. 

What's your "go to" hairstyle?

Here are more photos on how you can wear your messy bun!




From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment