Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fati's: 6 Things I am Thankful For... (Part 2)


Yay! for Thanksgiving!!

It feels like only yesterday when I was thinking of things that I am thankful for. I mean in general there are many things we should be thankful for already right? But seeing how I am dedicating a week to giving thanks, why not share it with you all. 



#2 Friends
Friends are the hardest people you can find, but when you find them they are the most amazing people in the world and you just have to be thankful for them. The definition of friends may be different for you, but my definition of a friend or friends are people who stick around with you till the end and always find ways to comfort you. They are individuals who you can be silly with and not care of whoever is looking! They are people who will kidnap you from your house and take you to get ice cream or boba late at night.
Let the good times roll!
I give thanks to my friends for being such awesome people! We come from various diverse backgrounds but we all can relate someway, somehow. And we are weird, so that's pretty cool lol. Thanks for always making me laugh and enjoy the little things in life. I want to also give thanks to everyone that I have met in the past and present! You have all impacted my life in a certain way and I am glad we have crossed paths.


#3 (You all) The Readers
Before starting this blog I had a hard time thinking of what my focus was going to be. My lack of motivation kicked in and it never ended up happening. Thanks to my boyfriend, friends, and family I started it. And here we are now! 

This blog couldn't have been possible without your support. I would like to thank your for taking the time in visiting my blog and commenting on your favorite blog posts! I think without YOU, the reader, opinions would not be heard and things would always be boring because there is no flavor in the mix. Without you there wouldn't be numerous amount of blogs filled with comments, suggestions or advice. So, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

(photo cred. Pinterest)

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3




No comments:

Post a Comment