Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stylish Sunday with Rocksbox


There's something about receiving a package in the mail that makes us feel special. It's seeing your name on the mailing label and the thought that someone has sent you something that makes it an exciting experience.

This past week I received my second Rocksbox jewelry box. Since I had received my first Rocksbox box not that long ago, I was excited to see what they had sent me this time! 

When I opened my box, I was shocked with happiness to see a cute, little, note with my name on it and a warm heart-felt message from my stylist about the 3 items she picked for me. It's the little things that make us smile! :)

Below are a few items they sent me accompanied with my outfit of the day!



I LOVE this necklace!




I love how each Rocksbox box is personalized to fit your style and everyday needs. They really take into account your 'likes and dislikes' and send you items that are a great match! 

Sign-up today to be a 'Shine Insider' and use my code pocketfulloffunshinexoxo to receive your own Rocksbox and your first month free! 

Feel special all day, everyday!

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment