Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stylish Sundays


Happy Sunday everyone!

I can't believe we are already on our third week of September! Time flies when you're having fun...or busy working. I have been working on a few side projects for my full time and part time jobs these past few weeks that I have not had a chance to write, so I do apologize for the delay! But I hope to update you all on what I've been up to soon!

In more recent news, New York Fashion Week is underway and designers are uncovering and showcasing their Spring/Summer 2016 collection(s). It's an exciting time in the fashion world, because this event happens twice a year. Not only do we get to see what's in store for the upcoming spring and summer seasons, but we also get to see some of the chicest and boldest street-style outfits there are. And since I can't be there....well why not celebrate this Sunday in style with an outfit of the day!

A little bit about my outfit: I'm not going to lie, it's been kinda hard trying to find clothing that would go well with my 80's like mini jacket but I am happy I finally got to wear it with my slim-fit, military green, pants from H&M and a red Mock Me Not Marled Tank from Rue 21

If you have a patterned jacket with lots of colors like this one, I would stick to solid colored shirts/blouses like red, black, gray, or white depending on the colors on the jacket and either black jeans or a colored pant.







Stay connected and check out the latest fashion trends for the upcoming season(s) and street-style fashion at: 




From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment