Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Hat-tastic Kind of Day!

(Childhood book: Caps for Sale)
As some of you know, today is National Hat Day!
It's a celebration commemorating all hats everywhere. Whether you wear a fedora, a top hat, or even a shower cap, join the fun and show off your style!

 In the spirit of today's holiday, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite hats that I recently bought at Goorin Bros.

Wool Knit Beret
Whenever I think of a beret I always think about a French painter or a character from 007. It's a unique hat because of the way its shaped and made. You can style it in different ways and you won't even need to buy another hat. How great is that?

Here's how I wear my beret.

 

I call this one, "The Pancake", because of the way it plops on top of your head. If you don't want it flat on top, you can always tilt the hat to create more of a statement for your outfit.
I call this one, "The Side Snug", because of the way it snugs your hair to the side. Once you put the beret on your head you can adjust it the left or right, whichever you prefer and pull up the top portion to add more structure in your hat instead of it looking flat.

 
I call this one, "Rasta Style" because of the way its pushed back. It has complete support of your hair even if its in a bun.
 
What's your favorite hat?
 
If you are interested in where I got my beret check out the awesome hat-makers of Goorin Bros. They have an eclectic array of hats that are a fit for everyone, check them out.
 
 
 
http://www.goorin.com/shape/knits/barushka-1193287

 

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3


No comments:

Post a Comment