Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

A Promise to the Reader!

Happy first Monday of 2014 everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantabulous New Year!
I had a great time visiting family and friends and visiting my favorite places in and around the City of Angels. Blog posts will be up soon, so stay on the look-out for those! I am so excited to share with you my findings!

As we enter a new year, many of us make resolutions for ourselves to work on throughout the year and hopefully achieve them. This new year I propose a promise to you, the reader...

I promise to take you on a wild ride, on an adventure, on a journey to discover new places, people, and things that have not been seen or heard of before. To see the streets through my lens. To experience creativity and fashion through another perception.


 From LA, With Luv
Fati <3


No comments:

Post a Comment