Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Getting Back To It.

Today has been a pretty fun day. I got to be an extra for a friend's music video and I got to spend time with my boyfriend since he's been out traveling for work all week. It's days like these that make me wish our weekends would be a little bit longer so we can enjoy the present moment. 

One of the other things I got to do today is I got to take pictures. A goal that I had set for myself is to work on an art project on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. I know it can be tough with working a full time job while take classes on the side and that time can never be enough, but like how some people have told me, "you gotta make time for the things that you enjoy." 

Below are some shots that I took of myself and my outfit of the day. 


My outfit of the day consists of a leather Jacket, a mustard dress that I bought from UNIQLO, brown tights from Target, black Oxfords, a brown studded belt, and fringe earrings made from a local artist Amaral Jewelry. 







Looking forward to other photo projects and more stylish days to come!


Until next time,
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment