Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Styling Patterned Pants (ft. Guest Blogger MariChuy Rodriguez)


Whenever I think about patterned pants I always think about the fashion and style trends inspired by the early eras, like the 1960's-1980's. The bold colors and unique prints and patterns create that everlasting impression that someday you will want to buy a pair because they look so cool!

One thing I love about wearing patterned pants is the different outfits and looks you can create with them. Here are a few styling tips for when you're at the office and a fun night out with friends!

At The Office


Ever since I started working in an office space I have been having a lot of fun putting outfits together. Seeing how I work in a business casual environment, I am able to add some spunk to what I wear and yet look professional. There are some places that may have strict dress codes, so it just depends on what you can and cannot wear to work. I usually wear a solid colored blouse or like in this picture a striped collared shirt with a cardigan over it. There's something about adding a cardigan to an outfit that makes your outfit look business-y. I like the fact that these pants are really comfortable to wear and the patterns are pretty simple. I bought my pants from Target. They have a great selection of patterned and printed pants to choose from. 


Nigh Out With Friends


Going out with friends is always a great time because you're able to dress up the way you want and have more of a casual look. For my outfit, I kept my patterned pants and styled it with a black top. Sometimes I even do some color blocking and wear a colored shirt to make my outfit pop, depending on the mood or the look I am going for. Since I had been wearing flats all day, I decided to go with some Converse. And lastly, I covered it up with a denim jacket. I feel like the denim jacket gives the outfit a rocker/edgy look to it.


There are more ways you can style a pair of patterned pants. My guest blogger for the week, MariChuy Rodriguez from The Real MariChuy has her own ways she styled her pants for  when she is at the office and a night out with her friends. Follow her blog for more fabulous styling tips and inspiration and ways how you can wear your own pair of patterned pants!

MariChuy's Outfits



Follow Marichuy on:



Happy Blogging!

Photo courtesy of Google, Daniel Narez, & Marichuy Rodriguez


From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment