Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dresses are a Girls Best Friend


This weekend has been really great. My boyfriend and I invited some of our friends over to our house and we had a mini barbeque. After a long busy week of working and commuting, it felt great to kick back and relax with great company and great food. I even got to wear my new dress that I bought at a local dress shop here in Omaha called Hello Holiday

Do you ever get that excited feeling whenever you find something that you just gotta have? There was something special about this dress that made me want to buy it from the start. I really liked the gradient pattern and how simple yet elegant it looked. But most of all, I really liked the way it fit. In the past I used to wear those bodycon dresses whenever I would go out clubbing with friends and I didn't mind the tight fit at the time, but now whenever I look at dresses I want something that I can feel and look comfortably in. 

 Here are some awesome photos that my boyfriend took on a fun photo-shoot!






Hello Holiday has a lot of cute dresses and outfits to choose from! Visit their website and social media pages to see more!

You'll never know what awesome things you may find, until you find it!


From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment