Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter!!!


Whenever I think about Easter I always think about brightly colored outfits, egg hunts with the kiddos, and of course quality family time. Every Easter my family and I have a tradition where we save a batch or batches of "cascarones" (egg shells) to make confetti-filled eggs. My younger siblings and I would have so much fun painting and decorating them that we would have races to see who could finish making the most eggs. In the end we would top it off with a piece of colored tissue paper and let them dry. These are definitely a hit at family functions! 

In celebration of this eggstatic day (get it!), I went with the theme of brightful colors and patterns and did some color blocking. I just love how the polka-dots on the blouse stand out!







Have an interesting tradition that you and your family do for Easter?
Share it with me!

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment