Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Get Inspired! On The Streets @ Go Blog Social 2015


There are times where we need a moment of inspiration to keep us moving. Whether it's an inspirational quote that sparks a light bulb or even a funny joke told by a friend, whatever it may be, we need something to wake us up from our daily routine. 

This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Go Blog Social, 2-Day blogger conference in Kansas City, Missouri. One thing I realized while I was packing my bags was that it was going be my first time attending a blogger conference and my first time driving out to Kansas City from Omaha. I was nervous but excited to see what it was all about!


The event took place at the Berg Event Space near Downtown. It was quite the creative hub! There were so many awesome decorations, vendors; you could just feel and see creativity all around. 




Remember how I said I was nervous...well my nervousness stopped when I heard the speakers present. I got to hear presentations from bloggers, entrepreneurs, business women, all coming together and sharing their success stories and giving advice/tips on how to work with brands and become a successful blogger. 

Some of the speakers were:
Alissa Circle, Pollinate Media
Kelly & Andra, With Grace & Gold
Alea Lovely, Alea Lovely
Kilee Nickel, Nickel & Suede
Laurie Davis, eFlirt
Mandy Beyeler, Sugar Bee Crafts
Enza Ketchum, Enza's Bargains
Lily Jade, Lily Jade
Callie England, Rawxies

Meggan Wood and husband speaking at GBS.

I also got the chance to meet bloggers from different parts of the Midwest and even the West/ East Coast and share our passions for blogging. I love that I am part of a movement of inspiring, like-minded individuals and will continue sharing my experiences with others. 

I am looking forward to my next blogger conference :)


"Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been."- Alan Alda


From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment