Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

On The Streets: Donna's Dress Shop


A few weekends ago my boyfriend and I took a trip to Kansas City, Missouri. We had a great time visiting places that we had never been to or seen before and even got to try some of Kansas City BBQ, which was deliciously amazing! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it



Even though it was cold and windy outside, that didn't stop us from walking around and getting to know more of what Kansas City has to offer. One of the places that we discovered and which is now one of my favorites was Donna's Dress Shop


1410 W. 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111

 If I were to choose a word to describe this place, I'd call it Magical. As you enter this boutique it feels like you've entered a different era. The space is filled with a unique blend of new and vintage-inspired dresses, shoes, and even make-up. There's also a giant, paper-mached sign that says Donna's, which makes it even more inviting.


I had the opportunity to meet Donna, who is the owner of this adorable shop and also have fun trying on clothes. Take a look!



These western pants were my favorite! I combined it with a cream vintage top and completed it with a saddle bag.



This super cute dress by Yumi was one of my boyfriend's favorites. What I really liked about this dress was that it not only had geeky glasses printed on it but it also has pockets!


You can never go wrong with the black Lucille dress by Fables by Barrie. It's sexy, slim fitting, and makes a great outfit for a night on the town. 

My overall experience at Donna's was amazing! And did I mention, they are extremely friendly & helpful. If you're ever in Kansas City, this is one place that you should definitely stop by!


(Donna, myself, & Patty)

For more about Donna's Dress Shop or how you can purchase some of the outfits I am wearing, check out her website: http://www.donnasdressshop.com/

They currently do not have an online store but you can visit Donna's Facebook page and send them an email on which item you are interested in and they can ship it to you! 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donnasdressshop
Email Address: Donna@DonnasDressShop.com
Instagram: donnasdressshop

From LA, With Luv
Fati<3

No comments:

Post a Comment