Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Ode to Monday

Happy Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend spending it with friends and watching the Super Bowl. I'm not a really big football fan, but it was fun getting to watch all the commercials and just laugh out loud lol.

This was one of my favorites:


Funny right?

Seeing the weekend is over and Monday is here again, I decided to write an Ode. I call it:

Hello Monday

Hello Monday,

Hello to your early morning wake-up reminders that ring in my head,
To those sweet warm kisses from my companion sleeping on the other side of the bed,
Hello to your freezing temperatures that I have to combat on a daily basis,
Gotta bring out them sweaters, scarves, and jackets before I go out and face it.

Hello Monday,

Hello to you being the end to my weekend and the start to my week,
Thanks for always being there and keeping me up on my feet.

Have a great start of the week and don't forget to check out the blog for cute Valentine's Day ideas and what to wear.

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3


No comments:

Post a Comment