Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tips on Choosing a Lipstick Color!


Today, I decided to catch a ride on the bus and see where I would end up. I stopped by CVS and went to the cosmetics section. I like looking at all of the nail polishes and eye-shadows and at all of the new products they have in store. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup just some simple black eyeliner, color mascara, and foundation will do the trick. 

But when it comes to choosing what color of lipstick I want to get... that's where I get stuck!
It's not always easy finding the right shade of color, that's why you do a trial and error and see which one goes well with your skin tone and/or your outfit. I personally like wearing colorful or bright colors when I'm out with friends like a baby pink or even black if I want to go more avant-garde. But when it comes down to going to a  fancy dinner or event I would have to tone it down and use a darker color like a dark plum or a ruby red for a classy look.

Then again lipsticks give you a certain look depending on your skin tone, outfit, hairstyle, it all depends on how you want to look.

You may be wondering how to do I find the shade that's right for me?
Here are some tips that I found that may help you on your search for that perfect color!



I hope this helps. Ill be on the look out for more tips on choosing a lipstick color.

Stay beautiful my friends,
You're On the Streets with Fatima A.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment