Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Band Shirt Kinda Day


Just the other day, my boyfriend surprised me with an early birthday present! He had bought tickets to go on a river boat cruise that went down the Missouri River and included a lunch buffet! I had never been on a cruise before so I was thrilled. I didn't really know what to wear since he didn't really tell me where we were going so I just decided to wear my favorite Ramones band shirt.


I try to find ways on how to wear my band shirts, and at times its kind of hard to figure out even though they are basic black and white colors. Today, I decided to give my band shirt a bit more of a feminine look and combine it with a green and dark navy blue (looks like black) skirt. In the beginning I felt like it looked a bit plain so I included a stretchy black belt. I had just bought a gold and black bandanna so I decided to include that in the mix. 


 As we sailed through the river we saw some old, rusted, abandoned bridges and scenery from both Omaha and Iowa, seeing how the Missouri River divides both states. It was a pretty awesome experience overall.


Outfit of the Day:
Band shirt: Hot Topic
Downtown Striped Skirt: Madewell
Bag: Vintage
Belt: Claire's
Bandanna: Flying Worm Vintage
Soda Flats: Swapmeet




From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment