Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

OOTD: Cropped Pants and Sleeveless Blouses!

Although it's not Sunday, I wanted to share with you all my outfit of the day! 



I went shopping with a friend a few weeks ago and we stopped at Old Navy to see if they had any sales going on. I found these pair of Drawstring Tapered Cropped Pants and thought they were super cute and something that I could see myself wearing to work. Ever since then I have been trying to find a perfect day to wear them.

Living in Nebraska, I've learned to check the weather before I pick out an outfit because the weather can be a bit... cray cray. It can go from being super hot and rainy one day to cold and windy with a chance of flurries (mini snowflakes) on another day, so I never know. But considering how this Tuesday was a beautiful, sunny day and my boyfriend and I were celebrating our 3-year anniversary after work, it was a more than perfect day to wear them!

I've honestly never worn tan-ish colored pants before, so I had to do a bit of experimenting to see what would go well with them. At first, I was going to wear a black sleeve-less blouse that I bought from Target but instead I went with a white, splatter, sleeve-less top that I bought from a local shop here in Omaha called, Kleveland Clothing. The splattered top was designed with spray paint by a local artist in town.

As for shoes, I decided to go with my favorite pair of H&M booties. ("Damn Fatima, back at it again with the black mini boots!" I just had to, haha.) I wanted to see how the pants would look if I wore shoes with a slight heel on them and I just thought they complimented the black splats on the blouse.

As for accessories, I accessorized my outfit with a pair of gold elephant earrings from Forever 21 and a tribal infinity scarf from H&M. I felt like a mini Aladdin with my scarf and pants.








At the end of the day, all I can say is that I really liked how my outfit turned out! The pants were super comfortable and lightweight giving me that extra room for comfort. I'm excited to see what other ways I could style these pants!



Enjoy!

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment