Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Stylish Sundays


If you were to ask me, "Fati what are your favorite item(s) in your closet?" It would be hard to answer at first but I would probably go with my denim collection because denim is a versatile fabric that can be used to make different things such as purses, skirts, and shirts to name a few. And because it is both comfortable and durable. Some of the differences between denim and jeans is that denim is made of heavy twill and is commonly used to make ready-made garments as listed above. Jeans on the other, is the actual garment that is made of denim cloth. 

I don't really own a lot of denim pieces but if I were to put together an outfit with the items that I have which are two denim jackets, a denim vest, a chambray and a mixture of different colored jeans, I can choose to dress it up by wearing a nice, flowy blouse accompanied with a cardigan and heels for a more classy "going out" look or even dress it down by wearing a simple t-shirt and a denim jacket on top for a more casual look. It all depends on the occasion!

Since my boyfriend usually takes my blog photos, I decided to experiment with my tripod and camera this time around and show you all how I wear my denim!







Share with me your favorite item(s) in your closet and how you wear them?


*Denim and jean facts courtesy of Google



From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment