Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Stylish Sundays (A Monday Re-cap)



Hello friends! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I finally had the chance to watch the new Star Wars: The Force awakens. It was a really great movie! I liked the fact that they brought out some of the old Star Wars characters like Chewbacca and Han Solo and they introduced Rey, who is played by Daisy Ridley as the new female Jedi (in the making). She was pretty badass!

Some of the style trends that stood out to me throughout the movie were: knee high boots, brown satchel or messenger bags, infinity scarves and bomber jackets which were mainly worn by the rebel alliance. Seeing how I was inspired by all this, I put together my own rebel outfit!


I had bought this pink moto jacket with faux leather sleeves from H&M not too long ago and thought it went well with the look I was going for which was, rebel chic! I don't own a lot of pink items but this is one of my favorites. The material is pretty sturdy and fits really well. I added a pair of black jeans to give it that consistency in color and completed the outfit with a pair of knee high boots from Ann Taylor, that was given to me for Christmas. It's a simple look that you can wear anywhere!




Check out the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens, in theaters near you! :)


May The Force Be With You!

*(Star Wars image courtesy of Google)


From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment