Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tis' the Season for Color!


After a busy week of Christmas shopping, attending holiday events, and packing for my holiday trip to California, it was time to take a relaxing break and enjoy the weekend. To add some color to my day, I wore this 1970's tunic that I bought from Ruby Begonias, a local vintage boutique in Lincoln, Nebraska. 

For those of you who may not know, a tunic is a long shirt that stops just a little over your hips. They can usually be worn with leggings and/or jeans. I decided to style it with a pair of blue jeans and gold flats. I love how vibrant and festive it looks!

Tunic- Ruby Begonias
Jeans- Old Navy
Flats- Target



Can't wait to wear this tunic for my next holiday event!

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment