Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ruby Begonia's and the Spotted Pants


Its been a busy couple of weeks at my new job; helping families find resources in the community, conducting home visits, and sitting in a cube writing reports that I have not gotten the chance to explore the city that I am working in which is Lincoln, Nebraska.  

Two of the many things that Lincoln is known for is for being the state capital of Nebraska and for the college football team, Nebraska Cornhuskers. You can't miss the giant, red and white 'N' flags or the castle-like stadium when you exit the highway, it's pretty amazing! 

Memorial Stadium

The downtown is made up of  bars, lounges, restaurants, music venues, and various vintage boutiques such as this one called Ruby Begonia's

Ruby Begonia's is known for buying, selling, & trading items as well as being 'Lincoln's longest standing vintage clothing store'. What I really liked about the store was that each item is carefully picked and in great condition as well as they have an eclectic variation of clothing for men and women. One of the items that stood out to me were these 1970's black and white polka-dot high waisted pants. Pretty groovy! 


I gotta admit I kind of got carried away in the fitting room that I could not decide what I wanted to take so I ended up with these two pieces, a tunic and polka-dot pants!


Outfit of the Day!

Pants: Ruby Begonia's
Blouse: Primark
Hat: Goorin Bros.
Shoes: Rite Aid
Purse: Angela & Roi

Follow Ruby Begonia's on Facebook for latest fashion trends and new items:  https://www.facebook.com/rubybegonias

*Photo courtesy of huskers.com

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment