Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Gameboys & Star Wars


Since the weather was nice out, I decided to wear this awesomely cool Star Wars skirt that I bought from a vintage-inspired boutique in Omaha called Atomic Bombshells. They have items from Bettie Page Boutique, Steady Clothing, Pinup Girl Clothing, and Sourpuss. I love the unique print and the fact that it was made by the store owner.  

I accompanied my skirt with a black top, a tan belt, and my gameboy necklace that I bought in London. I also wore a petticoat underneath to give the skirt a little more form!

If you're ever in Omaha and in need of some vintage-inspired clothing or even a petticoat, stop by Atomic Bombshells they'll help you bring out the inner bombshell in you!




Follow Atomic Bombshells

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment