Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

My Fourth of July


One of the things I love about themed holidays like Fourth of July, is dressing up! I love experimenting with different types of clothing and creating unique sets that are comfortable and fun to wear. I also like having options on what to wear, so I decided to make a day and evening outfit based on the occasion.  Let's take a look!

DAY
Since it was a really nice beach day, I decided to wear something fresh so I styled it up with a nice pair of white shorts, red flats, and a striped, red and navy blue blouse. I accessorized my outfit with my camera, it is always a good companion to bring. 

 
Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Target
Flats: Urban Outfitters
Camera: Canon Rebel xs

My friend and I catching some sun and enjoying the beach scenery

(My friend Raven and I)

We took our adventure to the streets of the Third Street Promenade and capture all of the creative outfits we could find. 

ON THE STREETS
The many ways people wear their red, white, & blue here in Santa Monica, CA.





After a fun day at the beach and capturing people, it was time to change to my evening outfit and see the fireworks!
EVENING
Dress:  Yumi (Donna's Dress Shop)
Handbag: Angela & Roi
Pumps: Evan-Picone (vintage)

I topped my evening outfit with a classy blue dress by Yumi and paired it with a skinny blue belt. To add some color I wore my red Evan-Picone pumps and a red Angela & Roi handbag. It was a special night because I got to wear the dress my boyfriend bought me!

(Us)

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment