Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Little Spring Cleaning!


Spring is here and it's time to do a little spring cleaning. Whether its shopping for the latest trends or even treating yourself to that new haircut that you've been wanting, it's that time to take out the old and bring in the new!

This past week I decided to get rid of my long locks and try a new hairstyle. I have to admit I was a bit scared sitting on the hot seat waiting for my hair to get chopped off. But after a few moments I was at ease and pleased with the end results. 

 As a curly haired gal I have always found it hard to find a haircut that is just right for me; that fits my style and goes well overall. After months of contemplating and looking through magazines and Google, I finally stumbled upon my hair inspiration on Instagram, thanks Nazanin Mandi!!

Nazanin Mandi

What I liked about her hairstyle was that it's chic yet spunky. Her curls are loose and free giving it that dramatic look. And, it's easy to style.

Take a look at my before and after photos: 

Before
After

A few things that I learned from this experience and from my hairstylist:

  • Search/find the right hair salon that fits your needs: I know there are a bunch of hair salons out there and the search can get overwhelming, but  what helped me was getting additional information about each and every salon and the services they offer. You can also read ratings on Yelp! to make your desicion which is a big help!
  • Go in for a consultation: if you're indecisive on which haircut or hairstyle to get, you can always visit a hair salon and talk to a hairstylist for possible options.
  • If you're scared to cut your hair: There are multiple videos on YouTube that you can search through to find a style and not even have to cut it! Here's one that I found on Yahoo!                                                                                                     https://shine.yahoo.com/video/faux-bob-164207470.html


If you're in the Omaha/Midwest area and need a haircut (men & women), I highly recommend Parlour 1887, they are fantastic at helping customers and they make you feel and look great! Check them out!

*Photos taken from Instagram/Nazanin Mandi & Keep Calm-O-Matic

Happy Blogging!
From LA, With Luv
Fati<3


No comments:

Post a Comment