Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Playing with Purple


   Another day at the office? Don't know what to wear? You can never go wrong with a pencil skirt. Today, I decided to try out a purple skirt that I bought from the Goodwill in Santa Monica. I've never owned a purple skirt, so I thought it would be cool to give it a try. What I liked about this skirt was it had a cute button in the back giving it a vintage and classy look.


Purple is sometimes hard to combine, depending on the shade. But, I feel like this was easy to pull an outfit together because of the simplicity of the color. I decided to match this with some black and silver dotted tip flats from DSW.
    
(Flats: DSW)

Most of the time I just pick blouses or shirts from my closet and see if they match, this time I just winged it. I decided to match my skirt with a black and white striped blouse from Target. Not only does it give it some patterns but it matches well with the shoes. Gotta match the bottom to the top. For accessories I picked out some lavender rose earrings and a black and white chained necklace. 

Stay Classy and Beautiful my friends!!

Outfit of the Day
Blouse: Target
Flats: DSW
Skirt: Goodwill
Necklace: Flying Worm
Earrings: My Baby Jo
From LA With Luv,
Fati <3


No comments:

Post a Comment