Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

About On The Streets


Having lived most of my life in LA and now living in Omaha, Nebraska, it still shocks me. It shocks me because it's totally different from living in a big city, yet it has things to offer to people. From the mom & pop shops to the different trails that go beyond the city, it's an adventure in every block.

Seeing how I am a newbie to the city and I love traveling, I wanted to have something that kept me busy and have something that I can relate to others wherever I am, wherever I go.

That's when I started my blog, ON THE STREETS. On The Streets is a compilation of my interests which are Street-Style & Vintage Fashion, Street-art, and also discovering new places. Its an appreciation of the arts in different ways and/or forms and also the appreciation of loving and living life and going on an adventure. 


WELCOME TO ON THE STREETS
(Your comments and/or suggestions are much appreciated).

I am Fatima
From LA WITH LUV <3

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment