Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Artist of the Week:

Imagine

This weeks Artist of The Week is Imagine from Just Imagine Nails. She is a young entrepreneur from Omaha, Nebraska with a passion for food, music, and doing people's nails! I had the chance to interview this lovely gal. Read all about it below!


Fati: How long have you been designing nails for?
Imagine: I've been doing my nails since I was four years old. I really started getting into nail art when I was about 14. 

Fati: Do you remember what your first creation was?
Imagine: My first creation was a simple little heart done with a pen.

Fati: What do you enjoy about being a nail artist?
Imagine: I enjoy creating miniature works of art and helping my clients feel good about themselves. Getting your nails done isn't something you do for anyone but yourself really. It creates a sense of pride in the wearer and nail art is a great conversation starter.

Fati: Do you usually plan out what you are going to design next?
Imagine: I pretty much always have a plan of what I'm going to do next. It makes the process go way faster when it's already drawn out. 



Fati: What do you do on your free time?
Imagine: ...I enjoy hanging out with my dog, reading, looking for new inspiration, planning my next business ventures, going to shows, and reading. 

Fati: Do you have any tips for us gals who enjoy painting our nails?
Imagine: My tips are keep your hands moisturized, take your time when you're painting, and watch videos to learn new techniques. 

Fati: How can people find you...Facebook... Instagram?
Imagine: You can find me on Instagram @justimaginenails and on Facebook at Just Imagine Nails!

I had the chance to get my nails done with Imagine and they turned out completely AMAZING!
Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein

 

Follow Imagine on Instagram and Facebook at Just Imagine Nails!

From LA, With Luv
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment