Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

On The Streets: Iowa State Fair


A few weekends ago a couple of friends and I took a road trip to Des Moines, Iowa to experience the popularly-known, Iowa State Fair. It is "the largest event in the state of Iowa and annually attracting more than a million people from all over the world!" 

As a newbie to the fair scene I was in complete surprise at the immense amount of things that one can do at a state fair. From going to a tiger show to trying fried food, it's an adventure all in one. One of the things that caught my interest was the fried food, now I'm not a big fan of fried  food but this was an exception. It was crazy to see the variety of food that one could try. You could walk around and easily be tempted to try something new. 



My friends would talk about their first experience in trying a fried Oreo or fried Snicker bar and how good it was, so I wanted to try it out for myself. 

Before

First bite

After

I have one word for you: melted chocolatey-goodness!! 

As we slowly finished out last bite, we decided to go and walk around the amusement park and see what cool rides they had! Although I didn't go on, I thought the Rock & Roll ride was pretty awesome, that car is a pretty sweet ride!




My time at the state fair was pretty amazing! I'm happy I got to try something new and spend my day with good people. Let the good times roll!


From LA With Luv,
Fati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment